Washington Continuing Education COURSE
2020-2021 Current Issues in Washington Residential Real Estate
This course brings you up to date on legislative and industry changes that impact their practice.
You'll learn about updates to the VA loan programs, including the recent Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act. Additionally, your course looks at updates to business and professional standards, including professional and public cooperation, managing brokers’ responsibilities, and best practices related to written offers and multiple offers.
- Updates to forms 35, 35E, 22EF, 22B, 22Q, 38A, 90K, 90L and 39
- VA loan program updates
- Excise tax legislation
- Business and occupation tax rates
- Landlord tenant law update
- Protected classes in fair housing
- Professional and public cooperation
- Managing broker responsibilities
- Presenting written offers; multiple offer scenarios
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts